Monday, September 26, 2011

Sometimes its a juggling act!!

     Man sometimes I feel like I am in a juggling act in the circus!  God has a way of working these things out.  Last week I found that working, Church, School, Family, and starting a new ministry takes a lot of juggling. Trying to get use to doing all these things and still have time to study, can be really trying at times.  God is good in that he helps me to stay focused where he needs me to be. 

      I spent the greater part of my time last week working on my studies in school and getting accounts set up for the mission work.  All the little details that need to take place just to get started on deputation can be tedious, but necessary. 

     I am starting to schedule deputation appointments for October, November and December.  Our plan is to start Deputation by hitting Churches in Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois first.  I will be staying Bi-vocational for a little while.  My plan is to visit as many as these churches up here in this area so I am not away from my Job.  It is our hope and prayers that within the next year we can move onto the field.  As plans unfold and God leads we will figure out a closer timeline.  We hope to be meeting for service by July to August time frame 2012. 

     We have the first appointment set for Oct. 2 at Victory MBC in Seymour, Ind.   This is the Church that has supported my family and I for the last several years.  Pastor Kenny has been a great blessing to me.  His knowledge and leadership have been immeasurable. It is only Fitting that I launch my first deputation stop with this Church.  Thanks Victory!!!

     What can you do to help us?  Pray, pray for us as we continue to seek God's guidance for everything.  Pray for Financial support. Pray for the Churches that we plan to visit, that they will see the vision we have for Brownstown and New Life Missionary Baptist Church.  But most of all pray for the people of Brownstown that their hearts will be prepared to hear and receive the message that New Life MBC will present.

Bro. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment