Monday, October 17, 2011

Great Fall weekend to travel.

     Well it is the time of year that I love to hate.  It is officially fall and the leaves are changing.  I love to see the colors that God paints this time of year, but I know that before too long the snow is going to start to fly.  I love fall for its beauty But I despise winter and the cold temps it brings.  I could live with the temperature changing but I do not like the snow and ice. 

     With the changing of the leaves it made for a beautiful weekend to travel.  The temperatures were cool, the sun was shining, and the colors were bright and crisp.  It just stands to remind me of God's wonderful creation.  We traveled to Sheridan Indiana Saturday to be with Brother Alan Schoeff  and the work there.  They hosted the Fall festival of faith on Saturday where I was able to give a devotion and hear God's word preached by some dear friends of mine who pastor some of our sister Churches.  This festival was an opportunity to hear what God is doing in the churches of Indiana.  What an awesome time it was. 

     Sunday morning I had the chance to present what God is doing in Brownstown to the people of Sheridan.  Then I had the opportunity to preach Gods word.  After the preaching service we had the privilege of watching Brother Alan baptise a young man and he and his wife joined the work there in Sheridan.  God is doing great things there.  Please continue to pray for Brother Alan and the people of Sheridan as God has them labor there.  Thank you Sheridan for your Love, prayers, and Love offering.  I pray that God will bless you for all you have done in making this weekend awesome.


    Well the deputation schedule keeps getting more and more filled up.  We added two more stops in November.  Praise God!!!!.  We now have only one more Sunday left in November to schedule and November Sunday's will be booked.  God is Good.

     We are still preparing for the work day to gut and clean the building that has been provided for us.  God is already providing workers to help in this task.  I believe if enough people show up it will only take us a few hours to fully tear out all that needs to go.  As this gets moving forward we are already going to be needing financial support to put everything back.  I fully believe God has already provided everything needed to get the building ready.  Please continue to pray for what God can use you to do in the way of financial support.  Please pray for that support to start flowing in so that this work can continue moving forward. 

     Also continue to pray for us as we travel, that God will guide and lead us safely to each destination. 

Brother Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment